Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Monday, November 9, 2015

Kisses through the bars.

John and I have a new nap and bedtime ritual.  It is kisses through the bars on his crib.  It is so sweet and silly and puts his mind at ease.  It is so sweet, loving and gives him a peaceful transition as I leave for slumber.  
Guy time as Mama and Abigail went on a girls trip for Fondu!  The guys had a blast playing swords and likely some video games.  

On Friday, Ms. Logan told me John was pretending to shoot guns in her classroom.  I explained that we had mentioned to him that he could not bring his laser gun to school as it was a weapon and he was having difficulty understanding the concept of a fun toy being "bad."  She could not understand how he knew how to shoot and go around corners and pretend so well with guns.  Hmm, I guess I should not mention our light saber battles, Darth Muter against John Skywalker...

Today, John and I went to see the Peanuts movie. We brought a blanket and a stuffed animal to cuddle, grabbed a blue ice and blue sour patch kids to eat.  He really enjoyed the movie and we stayed nearly until the end.  He was too cute, talking really loudly and excitedly, despite my best efforts to encourage whispering.  It was his second movie at the theater and there was vast improvement.  

We enjoyed some play time in the bath, spinning and blowing bubbles and wearing goggles.  We added a few grow sponge animal capsules for a big wow factor and huge fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment