Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Have a Coke and a Smile!


So many years ago I took a picture of my brother, Sean, listening to my Mom's heart with a toy stethoscope.  Not sure if it is the plaid shirt on John or the age or pose, but I can't help but see so many similarities to it...wish I could show you.


Bebe, John, and Abigail were having a cereal picnic snack on the floor, as dinner on Thursday.

John saying, "Cold hands." Friday morning after our little gym class. 


He had his first taste of Coke.  And loved it so much, that I will not be able to buy it again :)

He found my hiding spot a little later and went back for more.  He so cutely came up to me with one finger out, "Mama, one more, one more."   He often does this for more fruit chew bags.   It is so hard to say no.




Abigail and I enjoyed some gardening time -- we pulled vines, and mixed dirt and planted bulbs. 

And John got a really big sip!



Abigail showing off her work gloves.  Bebe helped us out and showed us what to do. 


John decided to use the empty can to fill with water and help us water.  Soon though, he decided the water in the dog bowl in a coke can would taste like coke too.  Boy was he disappointed!

Abigail showing all her hard work writing her name.  She has mastered the K. 

She asked me to draw a mermaid for her.  I did and a few rocks and a fish.  Then I took John up for a nap.  This amazing masterpiece was waiting for me when I got back downstairs.  She really worked hard and I love love this piece!




We had a fabulous first music class with Dad as a special guest.  John beat to the rhythm and sang out several notes.  It was a great start to the Bells semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment