![]() |
| I went to Chicago earlier this month to visit Sean and Archana. |
| It was a great time -- meeting Archana, touring their home city, really good food. |
| We toured the Art Institute. |
| We reminisced on trips of the past. |
| We indulged in what pictures would be exciting to some (Mermaids for Abigail). |
| Enjoyed some of our favorite Masters (Cezanne) |
![]() |
| Walked everywhere in the amazingly beautiful city. I love to walk. I even got myself way lost and way late. .... |
| So I thought this was a flamingo in bed....but apparently not. |
| Our favorite exhibit. |
| It was a blast! |
![]() |
| Our version of American Gothic (which was on loan that day) -- At the Bean. |
| Thank you to my wonderful hosts! |
| Chow. |
![]() |
| Xoxo Ciao |




No comments:
Post a Comment