Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, March 23, 2014

According to Abigail


Abigail asked to tell you all the news this week.  Her topic - Mrs. Deem and class at St. Andrews.  
We have circle time where we learn about birds, owls, and trees.  We have three playgrounds and I like the little playground the best.  We have no naps.  We work on our letters.  We have music class.  We bring snacks for the class.  I bring apples, strawberries, cheese and strawberry muffins.  I do not want to go to Mrs. Townsend's class when I am four.  She has a big, loud voice.  I love Mrs. Deem.

 And if John could talk.... He would share this moment.  I bought the kids each new sippy cups.  John was so proud of his new sippy cups.  They sat on the floor and John would drink his, cackle and wave and show it off to Abigail. 
We are the lucky ones with these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment