 |
| Abigail with Alicia, the nanny. The two have really bonded. Abigail enjoys her so much. She loves playing water balloons, trips to Trinity park, making tents and crafting outdoors. |
 |
| This picture was taken by Alicia. Abigail and She have been visiting the rock climbing wall for a while. On this day, Abigail finally climbed it to the top! |
 |
| Feeding the ducks and geese at Trinity park |
 |
| Bed party -- John greets Abi in the mornings. They roll around and giggle in her bed. Mama and Daddy stand guard so no one falls out. |
 |
| Invading Uncle Donald's house (while he was stranded in an airport) and our home was showing. |
 |
| Chuck e Cheese during another house showing. |
 |
| Playing games with Dad. |
Abigail is really doing a great job of expressing herself these days. She will use her words with total honesty. After being shuttled around back and forth all day yesterday because of various house showings, she stated, "I need quiet. I need quiet because I am so tired. I just want to sleep in my car seat." So proud of you girl!
In using her words so well, she also tells you exactly what she wants without any niceties, complete and brutal honesty with full emotion in her words. It can make for some pretty powerful statements coming from a 3 year old that gives the average passerby pause. For instance, in the grocery store this week, she wanted to get a sugary cereal and I said no. Her response, "I WANT THAT CEREAL. GIVE IT TO ME. I don't want the healthy one. I want THAT one." My response was, "Abigail, is that how to ask for things." She puts a sweet smile on her face and says, "Mama, may I please try that box of cereal?" The guy next to us in the isle was scared.
The neurons are beginning to connect on that -- good behavior and good choices yield rewards. But her little mind is so imaginative and creative that I think we are just grooming an Eddie Haskell.
No comments:
Post a Comment