 |
| August 10, 2010 |
 |
| October 16, 2010 |
November 2010
 |
| August 8, 2011 |
January 2011
 |
| August 23, 2011 First day at Kid's Place |
 |
| October 2011 |
 |
| December 2011 |
 |
| January 2012 |
 |
| February 2012 |
 |
| March 2012 |
 |
| June 2012 - First trip to the Beach |
 |
| August 10, 2012 |
 |
| January 2013 - Abigail's second trip to WDW! Matt is taking it well. |
 |
| April 10, 2013 -- It was really cold! |
 |
| Easter 2013 |
 |
| April 26, 2013 |
 |
| September 2013 |
 |
| Halloween 2013 |
 |
| John's first trip to WDW -- January 2014 |
 |
| February 2014 |
 |
| June 2014 |
 |
| September 21, 2014 |
 |
| October 2014 |
 |
| The lighter phase - December 2014 |
 |
| Summer 2015 |
 |
| Meet the teacher - Kindergarten - August 2015 |
 |
| Camping March 2016 |
 |
| Beach trip - 2016 - John's first trip to the beach |
 |
| First day of 1st Grade - August 2016 |

Today's Father's Day celebration: Last night, Abigail requested John and I come outside for some baseball and planning. We played ball while Abigail ran over the list for the big day. I added some key changes - 1. Sleep late 2. Coffee. We made compromises. John would play in his room until Abigail woke up. I would put the new baseball glove in John's room in the night. The two would come down and greet Matt with hugs, kisses and the glove. John would distract Matt with baseball while Abigail and I ran to Starbuck's for coffee and breakfast food. ......the end result: John played 5 minutes in his room loudly, waking up Matt. I slept. John came downstairs without Abi and decided to go outside directly to play ball. The alarm goes off. I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. I gather up John and glove and we hide in the bed and surprise Matt. Abigail awakes and decides TV show first....coffee second. NO!.....off we go....as we are heading home with way too many lemon pound cakes, Abigail decides on another surprise. Let's tell Dad they were out of coffee. .....Ummm...sure ....okay. He takes it well and is so surprised by his coffee two seconds later.
No comments:
Post a Comment