Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fall short takes


John has a lot to say these days.  All of it has a wow factor and a definite haha factor.  Some other of my favorites are:
1.  I am not excited about the pizza.  Pizza is boring unless it is covered in lollipops.
2.  I want a big yard where we can run and play.  Our yard is just big enough for poop.  That's no fun.

On November 8th, Abigail was stressing over the election (just like the whole country).  She completely missed her missing tooth.  Third tooth and second one swallowed.  

So happy the Tooth Fairy took our note in lieu of tooth!


We had a long weekend in Opelousas.  Abigail had to catch all the lizards herself.  5 in all!  And despite capture and detention I think they all survived to enjoy release into the amazing habitat Abigail created.  

Shivers and Lightening Boy on their craft to Giant Island to slay the giant (Matt).  

No comments:

Post a Comment