Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Monday, December 21, 2015

Divide - Conquer - Come together

John and I went on an outing to Keller this Saturday.  We picked up John's first violin.  We keep it locked away in a drawer and handle it as if it were a real violin.  He has asked me a few times this weekend to put on music so he can pretend it is actually making music.  He is learning quickly to handle it with a delicate touch.   



Sunday morning the kids were sweet angels, feeding each other breakfast.

They exchanged gifts that each picked out for the other.  


While John and I were out, Matt and Abigail were busy bonding too.  

Abigail loved this gift from her Godmother, Meredith, a water bottle to decorate.  

Today we went ice skating, ran errands, stopped and got a pedicure, and ran around the neighborhood delivering Christmas cookies in between.  While we both loved every minute, I think Abigail loved greeting people with cookies, having quick play dates in between and when we missed people we both got really sad and had to go home and take a cookie break ourselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment