Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Yahoo for Poo-Poo (Warning TMI posting!)

This cute little guy has had me all worried -- he has not had a true bowel movement since Monday July 1st.  On Tuesday, poor little guy had to have an ounce of formula while Abi and I were at the doctor's office (7 minute visit with a 2 hour wait) and he started Rantidine syrup last week -- so he definitely had some reasons to be constipated.  Today, he finally had the dirtiest diaper I have every seen.  A blow out beyond compare.  We were nursing while giving Abigail a bath, Matt was in the other bathroom taking a shower too.   In less than 5 minutes, John and I were jumping in a bath too.  Poor little guy was coated in breast milk, sweet potato-colored liquid poop all over his bottom and up his back to his shoulders.  Was an amazing site that I had to record.  Little girls just don't even dream this stuff up.  It is all boys, snails and puppy dog's tails. 


No comments:

Post a Comment