Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Survived week 1

So this is the afternoon of my first day back at work, one week ago.  They look happy -- I was so exhausted I could barely hold the camera straight. 



You can do it Mama.  And I am still a happy boy. 


Abigail has adjusted the best -- she really is more content and happy with the routine again.  After school we colored for two hours. 

On the weekends, we still enjoy our favorite morning routines -- waffles and cartoons on Saturday mornings.  Abigail is even helping stir (and lick) the batter.  
And now I get great shots like this sent to me at work. 


Everyone would work productively if they got this sweet picture. 

In the first week we survived, a 72 hour growth spurt with every 2 hour feedings (nights included), a second tree limb falling, loss of the computer -- huge when you consider all the music and movies we love to dance, sing and watch.  We also have had some great accomplishments -- Abigail's Trans9 checkout was so encouraging.  Her teachers were so proud of her and let us in on a big secret-- all those things we constantly push Abigail to do -- sharing, controlling her temple, polite speech -- she might not do them at home consistently, but she does at school.  Yahoo!  Makes us so thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment