.JPG) |
| Brought our waffle maker to class and made everyone waffles! |
.JPG) |
| I loved them. |
Made a Flat Abigail with all my favorite things - tutu, mermaids, fruit chews, bunny, ponies.
 |
| New cleanliness phase. I must have clean feet and I really do not like if dirt gets into my shoes. Also really not into socks so my feet are getting dirty. |
 |
| Another from school fame: You Tube's I am going on a Bear Hunt. From the book, but set to music and pictures. Abi is so animated and eager to sing the Bear Hunt song over and over. On this day, we had to get all the bears for the bear hunt. |
 |
| Giving Daddy orders -- When Matt comes home, Abigail insists he go up to change his clothes, and if we are in the yard she adds for him to pick up dog poop. It is pretty funny |
Other things we have done the last two weeks include making cookies for Diane (And eating cookie dough, icing and as much powdered sugar and sprinkles as she could get her hands on), surprise play day with Morgan, visiting a farm with baby chicks and rabbits, neighborhood block parties.
New concepts - (1) poop. Big area of exploration -- from understanding that the dog's poop too, to where Tess's poop comes from to, does everyone poop, do boys poop standing up, etc, etc, we like to talk about poop with everyone and anyone. (2) Hair -- she is really into fixing her hair -- loves ponytails.
On the two's front: temper tantrums are getting less -- or maybe we figured out a few tricks to keep them at bay or at least get them curtailed quickly. Like only outdoor play with neighbors, giving as many acceptable choices and quiet time in her room if she cannot, well and avoiding any public activity if she has not had a nap. But it has lead to some great fun -- though it moves much faster and since I move a lot slower, I often do not get a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment