Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The sunnier side


Hey Guess What?

I really like to play with all these baby things coming back in the house.





My week has been busy -- lots of egg hunts and Easter Celebrations.  I love to play hide and seek with the Easter eggs. I especially like to peak and giggle as Mom hides the eggs.  And when I hide them I really hide them. 


Today we went to another family picnic and Easter Egg Hunt.  I have been really practicing and did a great job hunting eggs and candy. 
Behind Mama and I are all the eggs.  It was hard to resist picking them up
After the hunt we ate candy, decorated cookies, got balloons, and had a picnic lunch on the lawn.  And ran and played with new friends.  
Lots of bunny fun!  And time for a nap.....


No comments:

Post a Comment