![]() |
| Happy Halloween. I was a pink flamingo. |
| I have been practicing my Trick or Treat all week, even scouting out my favorite houses to visit. |
![]() |
| This is my new friend, Emily. |
| And my old friend, Amelia, (with Charlotte, the spider). |
| Emily and I got to push the largest Jack-O-Lantern around while the older kids ran and played around us. |
| Then it was time to Trick or Treat. I'll teach you -- nothing to it. |
![]() |
| First, walk (but I ran) down the sidewalk to a festive Halloween house with lights on! |
![]() |
| Put your costume back in place, |
![]() |
| Grab Mom or Dad's hand, |
![]() |
| Walk up the entryway (not the grass) with a big smile and say Trick or Treat |
| And just like that everyone gives you candy. |
| Hey, Mom and Dad, I really did get a lot of candy -- but where did it all go already? |






No comments:
Post a Comment