Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Abigail go in her crib now.

Three splash sessions outside and one swim class!  At swim class, I  jumped in, pulled myself up, pushed and reached for mom, and lots of kicking, splashing, and bubbles. 
Music class and 'Flower cookie" restaurant for Mac&Cheese and Flower cookie! Watched the entire ToyStory 1 with Mama. 


Rolling in the grass and doing "HandSticks" (Handstands) with my friends Wyatt and Amelia. 


Picnic breakfast with blueberry muffins and bubbles -- and for our entertainment a dog fight provided by the neighborhood hounds! 
Great fun weekend!  Spent time on the phone with Bebe and Joby too.  I have some new favorite songs, including BINGO, which we sing at school with all the kids names.  I like to sing, it "BIGIO"  We are headed to a picnic dinner with Daddy!  Last night, while reading Rapunzel, only our second book, Abigail asked me to put her in her bed -- this has never happened to me.  She never wants to stop reading books, hugging, or singing.  She was asleep before I got to the end of the hall.  Great feeling of accomplishment for me -- she had a great day and she knew that tomorrow would be filled with Mama and fun too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment