Last week we were at the Beach. The days preceding our trip, Abigail would proclaim, "To the Beach." We were so excited awaiting that first look at the ocean -- the awe and wonder and excitement in her eye. ....Well it was more like, "Yucky, yucky, scary, scary."
She did not like the scratchy sticky sand and she hated the "big water" which she thought was coming to get her or worse, Mama or Daddy. So we observed...captive in our shaded chair.
Until finally, she braved the icky sand to march up to the stairs back to the beach house!
 |
| I am done with the Beach! |
 |
| I prefer hanging out on the side of the pool with Daddy. |
 |
| Throwing rocks in a bucket! |
 |
| And squirting others -- I have great aim and got Katie right in the face! |
No comments:
Post a Comment