Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Saturday, August 19, 2017

the last days of summer

I seriously am amazed it is already the end of summer.  I feel like it was just three weeks ago that we were planning the end of the year party for First Grade.  Misty, Tim, and I got games and were creating relay races and kick ball stations -- it was hot and humid but the alternative of games indoors  with 88 first graders seemed daunting.  Amazingly enough, the classes are unchanged this year too.  Abigail has Mrs Valverde home room and Mrs. Kirby for English primary courses.  We have had a handful of welcome back parties, special hurrahs, and lots of laughs too.  Things we did not do much of -- go to the Colonial pool....we had too much fun hanging out at neighbor's pools.



John and Abigail have thrown several tea parties this week.  

On Thursday, they sweetly hung out at Lily B while I organized the school store grand opening for Meet the Teacher night.  It was 3 hours in an unair-conditioned building.  They were rock stars!  And I got to meet Mrs. Valverde! 

I love her classroom door - organized and fun!  I think it will be a great year.  

Waiting to get started with swim class....next session, they will be taking lessons together!  Abigail is a Horned Frog and John is a Cowfish.  

Uncle Donald was the best sitter EVER.  Special fun treat to hang out with Uncle Donald and stay up late.  





No comments:

Post a Comment