| Stella, Abigail, Madeline, Leah and Zachary as 100 year olds. |
| John had a big week too -- his big boy seat came in and he was a happy camper about it! |
| On Friday, "Stock show day", we went to the zoo. My favorite spot to take pictures is this pink elephant. |
| I still got a few golden smiles of sweetness. |
Top things heard around the halls this week:
1. Abigail had an amazingly fun week. Monday we painted a picture at Girl Scouts, followed by a visit to Audrey's house while the moms took care of cookie business.
2. Tuesday John came to gymnastics class with Abigail and I. Abigail was exhausted but she really wanted to go and she did great even getting a star chart with 5 skills already mastered! John loved watching the big kids climb ropes, put chalk on their hands and spin on the bars! Both were a bit upset when we had to stop for gas on the way home when the low fuel light came on!
3. Wednesday - we relaxed at home and took it easy, just snuggling and reading.
4. Thursday - Abigail went to Audrey's house for a dinner playdate and John and I spent the time in the car watching Magic School Bus and waiting for the cookie truck!
5. Sunday -- John helped me make Humphreys for breakfast. He said so sweetly to Matt, "Dad, I made this for you! I hope it puts a smile on your face to see your yummy breakfast." He chose to eat pistachios rather than join in on the Humphrey deliciousness. He grabbed two bowls the stool and said, "Mama, I have no more hands, please grab the pistachios. Mama, why was I not born with 5 hands?"
6. Valentines -- Abigail's favorite time of year -- she has also been decorating valentines for school friends, leaving some out for Mama and Daddy on their bedside tables, and sharing her valentine's treats with John. She is as sweet as her treats these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment