The first three weeks of school have been wonderful. Abigail is really thriving in these new challenges. She is a bit grumpy in the morning as we get out of bed, but as soon as she sees all the other families walking to school she is little Miss Sunshine.
John is totally toddler and loving the time in the day to call the shots.
We have added soccer practice and soccer games, swim lessons, and religion classes too for Abigail and Little Gym and music classes for John. John has also started back up at UCC too.
Highlights of the weeks that were:
1. Abigail telling me there are so many words to learn it will take her 100 years to learn them all!
2. John who woke up from a nap to find Mama in polka-dot leggings. He looked at me and said, "Mama, take off Sissy's clothes."
3. Matt had to school me in John's new favorite saying, "Yousa bad guy" is Jar-Jar Bink's Mesa, Wesa, Yousa.
4. Abigail helping me in the car: It was a stressful drive to Southlake and we were late and the kids fighting. She decided they should pretend to have steering wheels and turn on their boosters to help me drive. Totally needed that! Thank you my sweetheart.
5. Abigail thanking me for giving her a delicious healthy breakfast even though she did not want to eat any of it at that moment (She ate all of it eventually)!
6. John telling me, "I really like Mrs. Logan. I will make her day today. I will be really sweet to her."
7. Abigail befriending a neighbor and coming home from our walk with the dogs and a bag full of yard eggs to eat for breakfast (See number 5).
8. John's sweet hugs and kisses and I love you's. Saying "I miss Mommy when she goes to work. I miss Mommy at bed time. I miss Mommy at school."
 |
| Abigail and her sight words, I am the little. I added the marshmallow as that is what she wanted to eat. |
 |
| The girl sets obtainable goals! |
 |
| John's glee that the water guns were found and multiplied (Trip to target for two more) |
 |
| Sara came for a visit!!!! |
 |
| I have noticed on the weekends both kids really just want to hang out together! |
 |
| Abigail 's first soccer game. |
 |
| Father and son video bonding time. |
 |
| This girl has some serious happy silly glee on a weekend morning after sleeping in followed by blueberry muffins and cartoons. |
 |
| Decorating with Bebe |
 |
| Just hanging out with cartoons and tents made for a fabulous Saturday morning. |
 |
| Books with Bebe |
 |
| Bonding |
 |
| Sending Daddy off to the driving track! |
 |
| Tiger |
 |
| Clay pigeon shooting ranges at the zoo for hours...and hours.... |
 |
| New friends at Lily B |
No comments:
Post a Comment