Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, May 10, 2015

May days

The last few weeks have been so busy enjoying beautiful weather and outdoor fun. 

Not today.  It is thunderous rain and we are all enjoying TV.  "Too much TV"  just like John and Abigail like it.  We even introduced the kids to Shrek. 

Last Saturday we made volcanos from dough.  Painted them and gathered dinosaurs around and exploded them.  Over and over, even inviting the neighbors for a watch. 


Dinosaurs and volcanos are John's favorite things these days. 


Abigail and I met her friend, Connor, for a day at Mayfest. 

They were able to meet firefighters and tour the firetruck!


First ride on the Ferris wheel!


John visited the duck pond and found baby ducklings!

He had the last of the Bells semester at TCU music.  He has really enjoyed his teachers, Miss Meg and Miss Janice. 

Great picture of John and Alicia! 

It has been so warm the kids even had a few splash afternoon after school.  The blue octopus has been a huge hit. 

Abigail and John and I went to the TCU music night.  It was held in the Student Union Ballroom with a live band.  Abigail loved it.  John said Too Loud.  We all loved when the teachers sang our songs from music class.

Afterward we took a walk around campus. 

The kids enjoyed the Horned Frog. 


And all the beautiful fountains. 

Abigail and I had a pizza lunch date with Dad on Thursday. 


John and I played with Dr. Seuss on Friday. 


Unfortunately, the museum was closed but I know he is ready to visit Dr. Seuss again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment