Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Little boys are made of....

Bubbles, worms, and fast fast cars.


Music is their happiness. 

rough and tumble play brings out the rascal in them


Praise and acknowledgement are greatly appreciated

Big sister is their Hero

Mama is John's attachment person these days....

Life is good!
Today, John went to a sushi restaurant.  He ate veggies, crab, avocado, and salmon with chop sticks.  He insisted on being the only one to load up his chop sticks -- he wasn't hungry, he got the hang of it.  But the whole restaurant got to hear him roar when he lost a bite.  Yesterday evening, he made me giggle with the funniest boy phrase yet, "Mama, I am going to eat my buggers."  This was of course to make me laugh and tickle him, and he got me good.  I was so shocked and amused by the funny comment that I have never heard in 4 years and nearly 10 months of being a mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment