Introducing Abigail
Friday, February 20, 2015
Teacher conferences
It was teacher conference week -- I love these because my children in toddler and preschool years do not tell me much about their day. Abi tells me about playing outside, playing with ponies, and what snack they ate. John tells me he painted every day. But despite this nice compilation of all the observations and pictures of my children's accomplishments -- they are really not exactly where they truly are. Abigail's penmanship is so much better when we call her out on her poor effort....sometimes I cannot tell which one Matt or I wrote and which she did, when she really tries. John's teacher suggested we work on his vocabulary, try adding the words please and thank you. Matt might have taken this a little too personal. So we have been noting all the things John says -- that evening he said, "More parmesan please". He is taking an antihistatmine, and every morning he say, "Mommy medicine not taste good." Today he dropped his water cup in the car and said, "Oh no Mommy, water fall down. Oh no mommy reach water." Oh well I have less thing on my to do list. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment