Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Santa comes to town.

Santa 2013

Santa 2014
We were so excited.  John and Abigail were practicing what they would say to Santa.  Abigail thought they should first say, "Merry Christmas."   Her wish list included mermaid, fairy, princess, unicorn, mermaid, bracelet with bells, princess and one more mermaid.   John wanted Fruit Chews ....and  the cookie and puppy dog everyone else had at the party.  All was well until the approach....Abigail sweetly introduced herself to Santa and got cozy, John started hesitating and I quickly unloaded him on Mrs. Claus (I will get coal for this I am sure)  Pictures were instant... by the time I grabbed him, he was blue and the room was laughing.  Although several minutes later, he was eating a cookie and happy and Abigail was still on Santa's lap.  The crowd was groaning.  Mrs Claus was giving me a look.  I politely suggested the puppy dog and cookie as a possible enticement....it took a while... we ended up with several cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment