Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, January 26, 2014

John at Nine Months


I cannot believe it has already been 9 months.  Though when I look back at these pictures I realize how much we have all grown as a family.  John is crawling, pulling up and cruising.  He is trying to stand on his own.  He greets us with hugs and smiles and laughter.  He does not yet say much but the occasional babble with a da-da and a ma-ma every now and then, but he definitely holds your gaze and greets you.  For Abigail, Matt and I he crawls over and hugs us. 
Nine weeks - Abigail has grown so much as a big sister as well.  She still enjoys her one on one time, but she embraces him, protects him and knows he is part of the package. 


Nine months - Like Abigail at this age, he is fun and we are getting to know his sweet, easy personality.  He enjoys music, peekaboo,  loves to giggle especially a hearty cackle with his sister, he is ticklish.  Unlike Abi, he is very sensitive -- gets his feelings hurt and gets upset at bumping his head.  He also has not advanced his diet as much despite no soy or milk intolerance.  He loves bananas.  Is eating yogurt bites and mum-mum, but not really exploring much textured food.    He enjoys drinking from a sippy cup. He signs "more" and  understands "no."

No comments:

Post a Comment