![]() |
| Please come on in -- It's my birthday party! |
| While I slept, everyone decorated, picked up balloons and cake... |
| Joby finished the roof of my new doll house. I would never have slept knowing all that was going on downstairs! |
![]() |
| Mom dressed me up in my party dress and I came down amazed at my own party waiting for me. |
| I dove straight into playing with the doll house. |
| I have a bathtub for my doll! I am so excited! |
| And beds -- this is too much for me to comprehend. Getting tired. |
| Joby says -- how about some sugar to help you open up all those presents! |
| Everyone sang Happy Birthday and I blew out my candles! |
| I loved eating my hot pink lady bugs. |
![]() |
| Sugar! Sugar! Happy High! Presents for me!!!! |
![]() |
| It was a wonderful weekend with my family and I have been enjoying all my gifts! Thanks again. |





No comments:
Post a Comment