Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mama's vice

I love to eat, I love carrots

I sit upright!

Shows off her beautiful blue eyes

She crawled backwards right under the crib.

Abigail helped me organize her sock and hat baskets

What fabulous posture --nice straight back.

My favorite picture of the week.
So everyone knows Matt's vice is cars.  What's mine?  I wasn't really sure until my computer told me.  I have run out of room on my computer.  My vice is pictures.  I easily take 50 pictures of Abigail a week and usually keep about 10 to 20 pics.  So Matt freed up some room tonight on my computer, which may last a month or so if I am lucky!
Abigail is so cute and growing so fast I cannot help myself.  This week she is a master at sitting up, learning M sounds and frequently says Mom, and she is still attempting to crawl and pull up.

No comments:

Post a Comment