| On Sunday May, 8th, while eating strawberries at dinner, Abigail lost her first tooth. The tooth fairy even visited, leaving $10. Wow! |
| Girl Scout Troop 3040 - end of the year pizza party in the park. |
| Thursday, Abigail had a special day with Alicia. We have three short weeks remaining with Alicia, and we wanted to give them a special day -- just the two of them. |
| I let her sleep in and we just relaxed, ate breakfast and when Alicia arrived they planned the day together. |
| They went craft shopping, to Abigail's favorite zoo spots, painted pottery at Art Van Grow, lunch and snacks, and then came home in the afternoon to do color and draw and have some garden time. |
| I know she loves Alicia and all their time together. I hope this special day will be a fond memory in her years to come. |
No comments:
Post a Comment