Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Thursday, April 21, 2016

The big boy bed!

John watching with so much awe as his new big boy bed is unloaded off the truck.  It is finally here!  It is very much like Abigail's - soft grey with a solid head board but no foot board, and it has a trundle bed for weekend sleep overs -- he and Ab of course!  
The awe in his face is how I feel now as my sweet baby boy naps in that giant bed.  
He was so excited.  Gleefully saying, "I am so excited.  It is here.  My big boy bed."
The crib is still in his room.  Sigh, I hoped he might have the same reservations about the change in beds as Abigail did --no such luck.  I have had that crib up since May 8, 2010.  Six years is a long time to have baby things about, but I had hoped to fill it one more time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment