Introducing Abigail
Thursday, April 25, 2013
My last day as an only child...
I slept late, ate a big breakfast and got dressed in a beautiful dress and did my hair -- all for picture day. Played and had fun with my friends, but Miss Jessica and Miss Amanda notice a more defiant me today..uh-oh! And I got worse for Mama's benefit at pickup -- running around the yard with my paper, rolling around the common bathroom naked. And then I wanted my fruit chews and milk and I became a sweet angel -- I even enjoyed dress up time with Mama. This is my butterfly costume and my Ariel wig and mermaid suit is on the ground. I read two new books with Mama about how great it is to be the big kid and to be a big sister. I enjoyed a wonderful meal with Mama and Daddy -- barbeque turkey, beans, lots of barbeque sauce and petit-fours for dessert!.....and then I broke out my Red Lobster/ illogical Toddler/ crazy thought process side -- I wanted to cry and that's what I did. On the way to the bath, short respite for roll play with my toys, then in the bath while continually rubbing my eyes with soapy hands, on the bathroom floor. I even choose to cry naked in a ball in the closet rather than watch a movie, kick Daddy when he tried to read me stories and say goodnight......ahh here's praying it is all out of my system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment