Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter eggs!

Last Saturday, when Abigail awoke from her nap, Matt and I had transformed the kitchen into an easter craft room.  To her surprise, her art table was filled with glitter, stamps and paint brushes, stickers and 1 dozen eggs to dye and decorate.  She absolutely loved it, and she concentrated on her task of decorating each egg for an entire hour.  I have often been a little nervous over Abigail's excited flight of ideas in her unbridled enthusiasm, but I am reassured after a 19 month old spent an hour decorating 12 eggs!



Abigail liked to hold at least two or three eggs at a time. 

Most were pocked. 

My favorite pocking was when Matt told her to push the sticker down and she pushed it right through!



Eating her first Chocolate Bunny



She and I were both covered in chocolate (the camera too).

No comments:

Post a Comment