Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, December 11, 2011

16 Months!

Hi, I am Abi!  I can point to myself and say Abi.  I am also 16 months!  But I cannot say that, but I say lots of things.

I like to dress myself too. 
Though it is really fun to put my clothes on all wrong and say Oops.  I like to do that with food too -- drop it on the floor and say Oops. 
 Abigail is so big these days.  She has had a vocabulary explosion.  There is not many words she cannot say, like Octopus and Christmas tree.  She only puts a few together or says a common phrase, such as Here you go or What is this?  She loves to do things herself or help you do them.  I hope everyone comes to visit soon and see what amazing things she can accomplish these days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment