Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Runny noses, climbers, and TV!

Happy Halloween!  My favorite things are now to turn things over, pick up and carry the largest objects I can and climb. 

I like to play possum  too!


I have my very own table and chairs.  I use it for drawing and having tea.  And I love to climb on my chairs.  I role play with my dolls telling them sit!  No. No. If they try to stand. 


I am loving the new cool weather and enjoy the outdoors with my neighbors, Amelia, Wyatt and Audrey. 

And here I will show you the steps to a whole new world!

Lots of determination (and Dad in the other room) is a must!

Look to your Mom for permission -- with the camera in her hand you are golden.

I am up, and you will not believe what I see --

COUNTER TOPS! DRAWERS I COULD NEVER REACH!  YEAH BABY!

That's what has been keeping me busy.  Love, Abigail. 
And, this Friday we got sick -- runny nose.  Abigail just can't enjoy her constant running, dancing, climbing, singing ways.  We have been having a lazy weekend with books and even TV.  She sat through an entire 11 minute Baby Einstein video on the World of Words -- it was amazing to see her awake and still.  Really better get her to the pediatrician on Monday.  Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment