| Are you ready for this? Me and Mickey..... |
| I woke everyone up in the morning playing with pots while Grandpa Joby got everyone chocolate croissants and coffee. |
| Waiting in line for my first ride with Uncle Sean, Grandpa Joby, and Daddy. |
| I loved dancing and oohing, clapping and singing in the boat ride of "It's a Small World" |
| I met all kinds of characters -- like Tinker Bell. Wow I loved her shoes. |
| I spent the week with Grandma Bebe and Grandpa Joby. |
| And Uncle Sean. |
| I enjoyed the parades, music, animals and rides. |
| I kept everyone busy at lunch and dinners. |
| My favorite things were just running and playing and meeting so many new people. |
![]() |
| It was a wonderful time. |
| But I am exhausted and so glad to be home. |

No comments:
Post a Comment