Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our Routine

I resemble my Mama in this picture....maybe just a little


Mornings playing in the bathroom -- the red can of shaving cream is a huge hit. 

Abigail loves books and we read all day long. 
Abigail and I have finally found a way to enjoy our daily walks again.  We go right after she finishes her morning bottle. When she wakes up, she is so lovey and cuddly until we get into my bedroom where her bottle is waiting for her.  Then she starts grunting impatiently and signing, "Milk."  We play with Daddy in the bathroom while we brush Abigail's teeth.  Abigail loves to dance in the mirror and chatter away while she brushes her teeth.  The big phrases are Keppa-keppa, gadda gadda, keppa keppa.   And then we head out on our walks.  Somehow 85 in the morning with no breeze has become tolerable for both of us - maybe for me it the jogging strollers light touch has helped more than I have become tolerant of the heat.  During the hot days, we read lots of books, play ball, sing and dance to music, play hide and seek peek-a-boo, and occasionally go outside to blow bubbles, ring the doorbell and knock-knock on the door.  

1 comment:

  1. Hate to tell you, but nope not at all like you! Maybe next time. I know the feeling, I have one that doesn't look quite like me either.

    ReplyDelete