Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Saturday, January 1, 2011

All we can do in a day (Since Abigail refuses to take a nap)

Early in the morning Abigail was such a pretty lady in this adorable outfit.   We had a tea party and watched an early bowl game with Daddy and Brian.

Enjoying rice cereal and sweet potatoes at lunch.

The closest thing to a nap -- during a quite chilly walk after lunch. 

Play mat time -- all smiles.  Where does she get the energy. 

Dancing in the exersaucer -- she jumps to the music. 
So the last several weeks Abigail is averaging only two thirty minute naps a day when all the books say she should have at least a 1.5 to 2 hour morning and afternoon nap.  It has made it really hard for us to take care of the little things around the house or take pictures or call and catch up with friends and family (Sorry).   Today I decided to document as much of the day as possible.  The good news is -- despite our fatigue, she continues to make us laugh, amaze us as she rolls around and cackles with laughter, and be thankful we have such a wonderful little girl.  Oh....and she has definitely taught me that as much as I thought I was a good time manager, I actually am awful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment