Introducing Abigail

Introducing Abigail

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Dress Fits!



On Monday, we checked to see if Abigail's christening gown fit.  This gown belonged to my mom, 60 years ago.  She was baptized about two weeks old, so I was a little concerned this dress might not fit. 
But it fits beautifully, and is soft and comfy -- well maybe not the bonnet.  We are christening Abigail on her Dad's birthday, October 16, in his childhood church.  Matt was an alter boy at St. John Berchman's and he attended elementary school at St. John's.
 The last several days we have enjoyed absolutely beautiful weather.  I got a little excited about this cooler weather, and dressed Abigail a little too warmly.  I love this face she gave, as if she is saying, "Really, there is a little breeze Mom, all of this is not necessary."  And about three minutes into our walk she let me know audibly how unnecessary she felt these warm clothes were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment